Center for Smart Cities and Regions
- Contribute to scholarship, education and engagement around innovation and the future of cities and regions;
- Develop evidence-based policies and programs deployed within the Greater Phoenix Smart Region;
- Provide continuing and professional education to city officials on innovation, entrepreneurship and governance;
- Create opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students to work with multi-disciplinary teams and cross-sectorial teams on real world problems;
- Build connections between and relationships with urban and regional governments, smart technology industry, and ASU researchers;
- Serve as living laboratory for ASU’s own efforts in creating a smart campus; and
- Identify scalable, networked solutions to pressing challenges in cities and regions.